Our Sponsors & Partners!
We realize that by working with others in the community we can achieve great things. Please visit and support those that have kindly supported us.
Locations are listed as one travels from east to west along Route 20
- The Wayland Depot - Historic Train Depot (1881) & National Historic Landmark. The Depot is a not for profit gift shop offering local items, handcrafted goods and artwork. Run by volunteers. Proceeds benefit local charities. Closed in January www.thewaylanddepot.com/
- The Chester Railway Station - Museum and event venue. Weddings, parties, meetings, ADA compliant, AC. Also 1919 wooden caboose available for overnight camping. www.chesterrailwaystation.net and on Facebook
- Friends of Keystone Arches - Advocate for and hiking trail to, the first series of stone arch railroad bridges built in America; built by Whistler's Father. www.keystonearches.com
- The Jacobs Ladder Trail Scenic Byway - Group promoting the first over mountain auto trail in Massachusetts, connecting Albany to Boston. Towns included are: Russell, Huntington, Chester, Becket & Lee. http://www.jacobsladderscenicbyway.org/
- The Michigan City Old Lighthouse Museum preserves the oldest remaining lighthouse in Indiana constructed in 1858. Open April - October, except Monday's 1-4 PM CT and by appointment during the winter months. www.oldlighthousemuseum.org