Historic US Route 20
Historic 20 Newsletter
Historic 20 Maps
Working With Communities
Historic Route Signage
Historic 20 Store
It Happened on 20
In the News
From our weekly Facebook posts, view archived stories and events that Happened on Route 20...
1. Lincoln lost the senate election, but these debates boosted his national popularity. Freeport, IL.
2. One of the biggest hoaxes of the 19th Century occurred in Cardiff, NY
3. Why US 20 was cut down and replaced by US 30 in Oregon
4. Charles Floyd - The only member of the Lewis and Clark Expedition to die. (IA)
5. Henry Knox, brought cannons to Boston over what is now US 20 during the Revolution. (MA)
6. The first nuclear reactors in the world were built in Idaho.
7. A brief history of the US Route 20 shields. (US)
8. How did the Massachusetts state line get marked in the Finger Lakes Region of NY.
9. How parts of the Auto Route - The Yellowstone Trail (1912-1930) became US Route 20.
Copyright © 2010-2017 - The Historic US Route 20 Association ---- Administration:108 Skyline Trail - Chester, MA 01011 Tel: 617-733-5796